Quorum networking events provide opportunities to create authentic professional and social connections that provide access to resources, information and collaborative alliances.
DUE TO YOM KIPPUR, WE NEEDED TO CHANGE THE DATE! This event has been moved to the following Tuesday! I apologize for not checking the holiday calendar prior to scheduling this event.
It's not quite sweater weather but it IS time to welcome Fall at our September Quorum and Young Professionals Network Night! Please join us for a great happy hour and amazing networking at LUSH located at 990 Central Ave NE in Minneapolis.
LUSH: Enjoy complimentary appetizers from LUSH’s delicious kitchen. Tuesdays are always Taco Tuesday at LUSH, so there are plenty of tacos, small plates, margarita and tequila specials all night.
To learn more about LUSH: CLICK HERE!
Are you an employer striving to diversify your workforce? Are you looking for great candidates?
The Fifth Annual Minneapolis Trans Equity Summit will take place on Thursday, October 4th at Hennepin Theater Trust, 900 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis. The event is hosted by the City of Minneapolis in collaboration with the Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board and Minneapolis Public Schools. Community members and organizations interested in furthering transgender equity are encouraged to attend.
The Trans Equity Summit Career Fair will occur on Friday, October 5 at Minneapolis City Hall (350 S 5th St, Minneapolis, MN 55415) . This Career Fair is hosted by the Minnesota Transgender Health Coalition, Quorum, and Twin Cities Pride.
The primary goal of this job fair is demystifying the employment process for Queer and Trans* candidates while connecting them with career opportunities in order to increase the numbers of Queer and Trans* persons employed in the Twin Cities. We expect to see racially diverse attendees, as well as various ages, education levels, sexual identities, and orientation. Employers can expect to find candidates at all experience levels - from entry level, to mid-level, to managers.
CLICK HERE! if you are registering as a participant looking for employment.
Please contact Nicky Leingang at 612-673-2509 or email email@example.com with any questions.
This inspirational and transformational community luncheon gives voice to the power of living openly, honestly and with authenticity at work, in our families, in our faith communities, and across our lives. The realities of living an authentic life are deeper than being "out". We all have many layers of identity and we must work together to create a world where people can bring their "whole self" to everything they do. The National Coming Out Day Luncheon serves as a celebration of who we are individually...and together!
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Marketplace Expo opens at 10:00am-1:30pm
Location: McNamara Alumni Center-200 SE Oak St, Minneapolis, MN 55455
*Tickets-$59 members/$69 non-members
*Vendor Tables-$175 members/$195 non-members (includes 1 Luncheon ticket)
Quorum depends on the generosity of our sponsors to continue to provide the highest level of quality services to our members. Please consider becoming our sponsor of the National Coming Out Day Luncheon..
WHY SPONSOR AN EVENT?
Sponsoring the Luncheon is, in fact, a brilliant marketing strategy. In this climate of shifting marketing budgets, reductions in every sector, and a deluge of "buzz word" messaging from competitors, an effective alternative has become being an event sponsor.
1) Develop and enhance credibility in a target market-This is an opportunity to build rapport and trust with customers, prospects and the community in general!
2) Highly targeted marketing-large events such as the Luncheon have a variety of attendees across sectors. Sponsorships allow you to create and utilize a targeted marketing strategy that automatically puts you head and shoulders above the competition.
3) Leveraged lead generation-The majority of attendees have shared interests in the LGBT community and most likely will know others who share the same interests or have similar needs thus increasing the chance of further recommendations or creating other connections
4) Brand awareness and recognition-Logo placement in a variety of places such as flyers, direct mail, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets, signage, etc. will add to increase brand awareness. Being recognized as a sponsor will communicate value and support with the audience at the event.
5) Community support-Involvement in community organizations demonstrates your concern for the community in which you live and shows that your business supports certain community-related issues. This can significantly improve your organization’s public image, as well as help build goodwill in your community.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Quorum is a Minnesota 501(c)6 non-profit organization.