Quorum depends on the generosity of our sponsors to continue to provide the highest level of quality services to our members.Please consider sponsoring this very unique event honoring our community partners. It is only with support like yours that we continue to be able to promote economic development for LGBTA owned businesses.
Sponsorships are available at a variety of levels including Gold, Silver and Supporting opportunities.
WHY SPONSOR AN EVENT?
Sponsoring an event is, in fact, a brilliant marketing strategy. In this climate of shifting marketing budgets, reductions in every sector, and a deluge of "buzz word" messaging from competitors, an effective alternative has become being an event sponsor.
1) Develop and enhance credibility in a target market-This is an opportunity to build rapport and trust with customers, prospects and the community in general!
2) Highly targeted marketing-large events such as the Community Leadership Awards dinner have a variety of attendees across sectors. Sponsorships allow you to create and utilize a targeted marketing strategy that automatically puts you head and shoulders above the competition.
3) Leveraged lead generation-The majority of attendees have shared interests in the LGBT community and most likely will know others who share the same interests or have similar needs thus increasing the chance of further recommendations or creating other connections
4) Brand awareness and recognition-Logo placement in a variety of places such as flyers, direct mail, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets, signage, etc. will add to increase brand awareness. Being recognized as a sponsor will communicate value and support with the audience at the event.
5) Community support-Involvement in community organizations demonstrates your concern for the community in which you live and shows that your business supports certain community-related issues. This can significantly improve your organization’s public image, as well as help build goodwill in your community.
For more information, please email: email@example.com!